Works & Narrative by Sara Karem


My name is Sarah from Iraq, my hobby is drawing. After the home quarantine, I practiced my ideas in drawing and started to develop more in it, but the Covid 19 epidemic affected me and my daily routine, as I woke up every morning and went to my school where I learn more science and school knowledge and deal with my teachers and colleagues with sincere knowledge.  I was organizing my daily activities carefully, attending my lessons and dealing with Facebook in school, and I slept regularly and woke up regularly until my food I used to eat regularly, but this situation changed the scales of my life, so my appointments differed in all aspects of my life as I woke up late.  I only eat one meal a day, and this technique affected me terribly.  Where I used to go on the bus with my classmates and I was a little happy going and I felt that I was interacting in my school life.  But it is okay to share my ideas and drawings with my family and spend time on that.

I also suffered and experienced psychological anxiety, depression, and mental disorders, which affected my physical condition, so that I became sick and became ill with intestinal disorders and mental illnesses, as I went to an internist and treated myself and my father instructed me to do some sports exercises to strengthen my body and strengthen the respiratory system.  My father also instructed me to replace positive cases with negative cases, for example from sleep and depression, I replace this with sports and getting up early.  As well as reading books and browsing through social networking and other things.  I eat important foods that give the body immunity from diseases and replace disease - strength and toughness - and continue with my daily life normally and go out to some gardens in order to relieve myself from my psychological and physical affairs.

 Despite this!  I overcame depression and practiced my work and my hobbies, such as drawing, writing, etc., because I thought that Covid 19 was prolonged, and I do not mind continuing with daily life as much as possible.  I surfed on Facebook and other websites and contacted my colleagues in order to gain some important information for me and develop my knowledge abilities.

 I dealt with isolation and emptiness by filling this void with what increases my strength, so I practiced sports, jogging and some sports exercises at least an hour a day, this makes me able to resist diseases.  I also heard some of my favorite songs and music, watched some social series, and watched some beautiful, simple cartoon films.  Life is beautiful, and we must make it continue with bonding and social cohesion, and we always inform people of good and happiness, and the day of relief and joy must come.

Arabic:
اسمي ساره من العراق هوايتي هي الرسم انا بعد الحجر المنزلي مارست افكاري في الرسم وصرت اتطور فيهِ اكثر .ولكن الوباء كوفيد 19 أثر علي وعلى روتيني اليومي حيث كنتُ استيقظ كل يوم صباحاً واذهب الى مدرستي حيث اتعلم اكثر العلوم والمعرفه المدرسيه واتعامل مع اساتذتي وزملائي بمعرفه صادقه . وكنت اقوم بتنظيم اعمالي اليوميه بشكل دقيق واحضر دروسي واتعامل مع الفيسبوك في الدراسه ، وانام بانتظام واستيقظ بأنتظام حتى طعامي كنت اتناوله بانتظام لكن هذا الوضع بدل موازين حياتي فاختلفت مواعيدي في جميع مفاصل حياتي حيث قمت استيقظ متأخراً . أتناول وجبه واحده في اليوم أثر هذا الاسلوب علي بشكل رهيب . حيث كنت اذهب في باص النقل مع زميلاتي وكنت قليلاً افرح في الذهاب وكنت أشعر أنني اتفاعل في حياتي المدرسيه . ولكن لا بأس انا اشارك افكاري ورسوماتي مع عائلتي واقضي الوقت في ذالك.


كما أني عانيت وحدث لي قلق نفسي واكتئاب واضطرابات نفسيه أثر على الوضع الجسدي بحيث تمرضت واصبح لدي اضطرابات معويه ( باطنيه ) وامراض نفسيه حيث ذهبت الى طبيب باطني وقمت بمعالجه نفسي وارشدني والدي بأن اقوم ببعض التمارين الرياضيه لتقويه جسدي وتقويه الجهاز التنفسي . وكذلك ارشدني والدي بأن اقوم بوضع الحالات الايجابيه محل الحالات السلبيه فمثلاً من النوم والاكتئاب اقوم احل محله هذا بالرياضه والنهوض مبكراً . وكذلك بقراءه الكتب والتصفح من خلال التواصل الاجتماعي وغيرها من الامور . واتناول الاغذيه المهمه التي تعطي للجسم المناعه من الامراض واحل محل المرض - القوه والصلابه - واستمر في حياتي اليوميه بشكل طبيعي واخرج الي بعض الحدائق لكي اخفف عن اموري النفسيه والجسديه.

بالرغم من هذا ! تغلبت على الاكتئاب ومارستوا عملي وهواياتي كالرسم والكتابه وغيرها لاني حسبتُ أن كوفيد 19 يطول ولامانع لدي من أن استمر في الحياه اليوميه قدر المستطاع . وقمت اتصفح الفيس وغيره من المواقع واتصل بزميلاتي لكي أكسب بعض المعلومات المهمه لي وأنمي قدراتي المعرفيه. 

قمت اتعامل مع العزله والفراغ بملأ هذا الفراغ بما يزيد قوتي فقمت بممارسه الرياضه والجري وبعض التمارين الرياضيه على الاقل ساعه يومياً هذا يجعلني قدره على مقاومه الامراض . كما قمت بسماع بعض الاغاني المفضله لدي والموسيقى ومتابعه بعض المسلسلات الاجتماعيه ومشاهده بعض الافلام الكارتونيه الجميله المبسطه . فالحياه جميله ولابد ان نجعلها تستمر بالارتباط والترابط الاجتماعي ونخبر دائماً الناس بالخير والسعاده ولابد أن ياتي يوم الفرج والفرح.

Kurdish:
ناوم سارە خەڵکی عێراقم خولیام وێنەکێشانە من لە دوای کوارەنتین بیرۆکەکانم بۆ وێنە کێشان بەکارهێنا وگەشەم پێیدا بەڵام کۆڤید-19 کاری لەسەر من و رۆتینی رۆژانەم بوو هەروەك بەیانیان هەڵدەسام وەدەچووم بۆ خوێندنگە بۆفێربوونی زانست و ئەدبیات و مامەڵە کردن لەگەڵ مامۆستا و هاورێنام بەراستگۆیی .کارەکانم رێکدەکرد ئەرکەکانی خوێندم ئەکرد و فەیسبوكم بەکاردەهێنا بۆ خێندن لە کاتی خۆیدا ئەخەوتم و هەڵدەستام وەلەکاتی خۆیدا نانەکانم دەخوارد  بەڵام ئەم بارودۆخە رۆتینمی گۆری وای لێهات درەنگ هەڵدەستام و یەك ژەمم دەخوارد ئەم کاریگەری هەبوو لەسەرم . بە پاس ڵەگەڵ هاورێیانم دەچووم بۆ قوتابخانه  هەستێکی خۆش بوو.
 بەڵام ئێستادا وێنەکانم و بیر ورام  ڵەگەڵ ماڵەوە بەسەر دەبەم ئازارێکی زورم چێژی توشی خەمۆکی و دڵراوکێبوم کاری تێکردم و نەخۆشمی خست وای لێکردم بچم بولای پزیشك بوی چارەسەرم کا باوکم یارمەتیمیدا بۆ وەرزشکردن بۆ بەهێزکردنی جەستەم هەناسەدانم وەرێ پێشانم دا کە لە جیاتی خەوتنو دانشتن وەرزش بکەم هەروەها بە خوێندنی کتێب و چونەسەر تۆرەکۆمەڵایتێکان وەخواردنی خۆراکی بە سوود بۆ جەستە رۆشتن لەسەر رۆتینی رۆژانە و چوون بۆ چەن باخچەیەك بۆی فشار کەمکەم لەسەر جەستەم.
 سەرەڕای ئەم وەزعە سەرکەوتم بەسەر خەمۆکی گەرامەوە بوکاری وێنەکێشان نووسین چونکە زانیم کۆڤید-19 درێژخایەنە هیچ گرفتێ نیە بۆ بەردەوام بوون لەسەر ژیانم  بۆی ئەو فراغەم پرکردەوە بە پەیوەندی کردن بە هاورێکانم و وەرزش کردن و گوێگرتن لە گۆرانی و سێرکردنی فلم .ژيان زۆر جوانە دەبێت بەردوامی بدەین پێ بە پەیوەندی کۆمەڵایەتی وەخەڵك فێری چاکە و خۆشی بکەین وەهەر رۆژی خۆشی نا خۆشی دێ..

Post a Comment